Part of the pack? ~ Drew Gardner
♡ ETSY OPENING ART GIVEAWAY ♡
Hello lovely followers! I just opened my new etsy store, where I’ll be selling prints of my work, as well as stickers to liven up your books and laptops and things :)
What you can win:
- One black and white 4.5”x6” commission in pen and ink, done on heavyweight illustration paper. Chose any animal, plus details you’d like (specific plants, flowers, mushrooms, stones, etc). If you’d like me to add colour, I can send you the digital file.
- Two prints of your choice, from the four listed above. Each print is approximately 8x10”, though it varies depending on the picture you choose. Printed on satin matte photo paper.
- One set of stickers. The stickers are thick (waterproof!) vinyl, with the sheet at 4x6”.
- One print of your choice, from the four above.
- One set of Woodland stickers!
- One set of stickers. Since they’re vinyl, they’re safe to use on glass, books, paper, walls, etc. They’re wind, rain, and sun-proof. They’re also dishwasher safe, if you feel like sticking them on a mug :)
- Reblog to enter.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I’ll be checking.
- You don’t have to be following me, but new followers are always welcome!
- I’ll pay for shipping to Canada and the US
- The winners will be chosen on November 15th
- I’ll be choosing the winners at random with a number generator. Please have your ask box open, or have some way for me to contact you. The winner has five days to respond!
Thank you for entering!
circumhorizontal arcs photographed by (click pic) david england, andy cripe, del zane, todd sackmann and brandon rios. this atmospheric phenomenon, otherwise known as a fire rainbow, is created when light from a sun that is at least 58 degrees above the horizon passes through the hexagonal ice crystals that form cirrus clouds which, because of quick cloud formation, have become horizontally aligned.
Kaimanawa Stallion, by Kimber Brown
Corfe Castle, Dorset by davidbunting on Flickr.